Monday 22 April 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog, I decided it's time to jump on the bandwagon and let people know what I think about music, motherhood and the general mayhem of life. I'm not sure how much time I will have to devote to this but I do like writing so I'll give it a go.

Here's a little bit about me, I play and teach Saxophone, Clarinet, Piano and Flute, I also compose music and write arrangements, I do all this on a self employed basis while bringing up my 2 lovely children.

 If there is something you would like me to write about leave a comment and I will write about it. Otherwise I will probably post about the inspiration for some of my compositions, general playing tips for the instruments I play and opinions about music. I'll probably mention my children as well although this won't be a parenting blog. The Mayhem part will be anything that happens day to day that doesn't make sense to me, it will therefore be classified as mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment